a summary of various stock recommendations from various sources.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sat March 14th 2009 daily stock tracking

Street - Cramer, Joy Global (JOYG), I think the stock is so dirt cheap I'm going to continue to pound the table and tell people to buy it. Freeport-McMoRan (FCX). What's not to like? I still like FCX. It's almost doubled since they cut their dividend. Accenture (ACN). At $30 I think it's a terrific company. Sealed Air (SEE). I'm seeing a lot of pressure for the packaging companies. This is a well-run company, so I'll go with it. I think it's probably oversold. Waste Management (WMI). Let's buy some WMI. Their CEO has been on our show many times and he delivers value to his shareholders. Buy Wal-Mart(WMT).
Week Summary - I like Cerner(CERN) they seem to be a leader in the medical information technology, consider buying at 40. Google(GOOG) look for pullback to 320, has been bouncing off below 300. (BP) and (COP) I'd consider at 35 and 38-39. Nustar(NS) looks good, now at 46, see if it dips back near 42. Pepsi(PEP) try to get on a pullback to 51. Wal-Mart(WMT) try to get on a dip to 25. Windstream(WIN) has a great yeild at 12%, look for a dip back to 7 or 8. Consider (ED) or (D) at 36 and 30. Oil service sector such as Transocean(RIG) which has the best analyst rating with 18 strong buys, and (FMC) with 4 strong buys and a good rating. Watch Gold prices, for (AEM) and (GLD).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

39 year old male with live in girlfriend, two kids